What is one issue about which you feel very strongly? Please avoid general topics and make sure that you talk about an issue to which you can relate. Make sure your statement is a debateable one.
The Catholic Churches and their hierarchy should confront the authorities, bringing to justice those priests who have been accused of sexual abusing children in Church,and catholic school for many years around the world.
Many magazines covers have to be controlled about the message which is transmitted to our children, especially youth girls. Most of this magazines shows about how be thin, model or how satisfy man. these magazines, even if we don't buy it, children always can see these covers because you can find it in first line in groceries stores, pharmacies, streets vendors and others. Those articles are cause for many anorexic teen, also prostitution and low self-esteem. Sandra Quintero
I strongly believe that drugs are a bad influence for teenagers. Drugs can also have a bad influence in our society such as: vandalism, the sell of drugs, gangs, etc. They are also unhealthy to our bodies and can actually kill us.
The New York Board of Education should make a firm decision to solve the reading, writing and violence problem that the city public high-schools are facing nowdays. Randy Jeudy
I believe that people, who are illegally migrate to America, works hard in a legal way, should be given a right to stay in America for good. I've known most of my friends who works are illegal alien BUT, they just want to have a good life, to help their families. So, I believe that illegal alien workers should be given a right to stay and work in America.
The topics I want to argue with are the school dress code. I strong believe that school should have the uniform. If the school didn’t have the uniform or the hair rule, students would spend a lot of time on their way to dress, and not focus on the study.
In my opinion a really good issue to talk about is Chris Christie actions in NJ. Since these actions affects directly my live, and many others. Christian
I would like to know if I am the only one that thinks that the content of some songs is not good for our kids. Why do we have to listen to these songs over and over again, even at 7 in the morning?? Lina
The government should give pregnant women a year marternity leave with pay, so that the mother can breast feed their babies instead of nourish them with formila milk. Woodlyne Jean
Some country the miss birth is illegal. I support it for reasons that people cannot interrupt the life of a being human. However, I think that the miss birth can be except in case of threat to life or health of the woman or insane woman and when the pregnancy is result of a rape. Ana Andaluz
Some countries, the abortion is illegal. I support it for reasons that people cannot interrupt the life of a being human. However, I think that the abortion can be except in case of threat to life or health of the woman or insane woman. Also the women who are rape can take decision if they want to safe the kid in their belly or they don’t want it.
The main issue that I feel strongly about is the influence of the media in our kids. Television, radio, and all the other Medias are being a big factor in how our children nowadays are growing up. Children are growing up with less moral and no respect for other and one of the factor of this issue are the media entertainment. Victor miranda
The Catholic Churches and their hierarchy should confront the authorities, bringing to justice those priests who have been accused of sexual abusing children in Church,and catholic school for many years around the world.
ReplyDeleteDear prof: DE the topic about catholic churches is my topic I forgot to put my name please forgive me Maritza.
ReplyDeleteMany magazines covers have to be controlled about the message which is transmitted to our children, especially youth girls. Most of this magazines shows about how be thin, model or how satisfy man. these magazines, even if we don't buy it, children always can see these covers because you can find it in first line in groceries stores, pharmacies, streets vendors and others. Those articles are cause for many anorexic teen, also prostitution and low self-esteem. Sandra Quintero
ReplyDeleteOmrit Kabesa
ReplyDeleteI strongly believe that the legal driving age should be raised to 18.
In my opinion, students with GPA over 3.5 should be given the right of scholarship even though they cannot prove their financial needs.
ReplyDeleteCARLA ARRUDA
I think that the maximum income require to qualify for a free health insurance is too low compare to the cost of a private health insurance.
ReplyDeleteI strongly believe that drugs are a bad influence for teenagers. Drugs can also have a bad influence in our society such as: vandalism, the sell of drugs, gangs, etc. They are also unhealthy to our bodies and can actually kill us.
ReplyDeleteJuan Santana
In my opinion, everyday parents or guardian should read books to their children.
ReplyDeleteDanuta Gorska
The New York Board of Education should make a firm decision to solve the reading, writing and violence problem that the city public high-schools are facing nowdays.
ReplyDeleteRandy Jeudy
I believe that people, who are illegally migrate to America, works hard in a legal way, should be given a right to stay in America for good. I've known most of my friends who works are illegal alien BUT, they just want to have a good life, to help their families. So, I believe that illegal alien workers should be given a right to stay and work in America.
ReplyDeleteThe topics I want to argue with are the school dress code. I strong believe that school should have the uniform. If the school didn’t have the uniform or the hair rule, students would spend a lot of time on their way to dress, and not focus on the study.
ReplyDeleteMelody Wang
I think that alcohol has a bad influance for people. It distroys many families and costs a lot of accidents. It's not good for health either.
ReplyDeleteDorota Wycislak
My point of view is: Capital Punishment should be or should not be abolished
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion a really good issue to talk about is Chris Christie actions in NJ. Since these actions affects directly my live, and many others.
ReplyDeleteChristian
I would like to know if I am the only one that thinks that the content of some songs is not good for our kids. Why do we have to listen to these songs over and over again, even at 7 in the morning??
ReplyDeleteLina
The government should give pregnant women a year marternity leave with pay, so that the mother can breast feed their babies instead of nourish them with formila milk.
ReplyDeleteWoodlyne Jean
Some country the miss birth is illegal. I support it for reasons that people cannot interrupt the life of a being human. However, I think that the miss birth can be except in case of threat to life or health of the woman or insane woman and when the pregnancy is result of a rape.
ReplyDeleteAna Andaluz
Some countries, the abortion is illegal. I support it for reasons that people cannot interrupt the life of a being human. However, I think that the abortion can be except in case of threat to life or health of the woman or insane woman. Also the women who are rape can take decision if they want to safe the kid in their belly or they don’t want it.
ReplyDeleteAna Andaluz
The main issue that I feel strongly about is the influence of the media in our kids. Television, radio, and all the other Medias are being a big factor in how our children nowadays are growing up. Children are growing up with less moral and no respect for other and one of the factor of this issue are the media entertainment.
ReplyDeleteVictor miranda