I can't waite travelling back to Africa where lives first started.
College students should not have to pay that much to go to school.
marivia out of state or out of county college students should not pay extra fee?
RuthAre school administrators taking the right actions to prevent bullying from happening to its students?
Kristie The students in US should learn the History of other countries
Young people should have respect adults
BASIAI believe that all young children and teens should wear uniforms at school.
I think the sale of tobacco should be prohibited by law.
Wisgens The younger generation should respect their elders.
Katia G. S.I think that professors should select affordable books for the students.
MartaI think that should be evaluation of diplomas from other countries.
I think for many people community college is better than a university
I can't waite travelling back to Africa where lives first started.
ReplyDeleteCollege students should not have to pay that much to go to school.
ReplyDeletemarivia
ReplyDeleteout of state or out of county college students should not pay extra fee?
Ruth
ReplyDeleteAre school administrators taking the right actions to prevent bullying from happening to its students?
Kristie
ReplyDeleteThe students in US should learn the History of other countries
Young people should have respect adults
ReplyDeleteBASIA
ReplyDeleteI believe that all young children and teens should wear uniforms at school.
I think the sale of tobacco should be prohibited by law.
ReplyDeleteWisgens
ReplyDeleteThe younger generation should respect their elders.
Katia G. S.
ReplyDeleteI think that professors should select affordable books for the students.
Marta
ReplyDeleteI think that should be evaluation of diplomas from other countries.
I think for many people community college is better than a university
ReplyDelete