Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Argumentation

Great job on the summaries- everyone!
For next week, I want you to think of an issue that affects you as a student or as a resident of Elizabeth or New Jersey. Think of a policy or a practice which you would either like to see changed or with which you agree. Use the comment section and state this issue in one sentence.

18 comments:

  1. Standard of living is very high in New Jersey, and I hope it can be changed in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standard of living is very high in New Jersey,and I hope it can be changed in the future.
    MAGDA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Car insurances in New Jersey (linden, Elizabeth...) are so expensive, insurance's companies should lower the rates at least if you are a good driver.
    Cindy R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The increasment of gangs in Elizabeth is very dangerous for the new generations and people are now noticing the change in their children,I would like this to be changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tuition is increasing to the point that when students finally graduate, they are full of debts which take long time to pay.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recently many cities in New Jersey started to get on board with the red light ticket program. Personally, I think it's more about money than safety.
    Melissa-C

    ReplyDelete
  7. The distance between points, which makes it difficult to reach unless you have car.

    Diego

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renting is getting vey expensive in the state of Newjersey which is the main reason for most students to look for a roomate share them on renting.

    A.Tayelkarim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renting is getting very expensive in the state of Newjersey, which is the main reason for why some students look of roomate to share them with renting.


    A.Tayelkarim

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOMETHING THAT AFFECTS ME AS A RESIDENT IS THE HIGH LEVEL OF UNEMPLOYMENT THAT AFFECTS ALL THE PEOPLE IN NJ, AND AS A STEDENT THE HIGH TUITION.

    MARLENIS DURAN MORAN.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There should be free transportation in specific schedule from one campus to another (Form Elizabeth to Cranford) , In this way people that doesn't have car will be able to assist to classes or events.
    Angela Calvache

    ReplyDelete
  12. In my opinion, the prices of the NJ train transportation should be at least half price for students. The discount given is not enough.
    S.Balbinot

    ReplyDelete
  13. At Union County College, many teachers who teach the same course have varied programs and use different books.
    Roseline

    ReplyDelete
  14. To continue working and studying I need all my credits curse in the morning.
    L.C.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that out-of- state students should not be paying more money than the other students.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A big issue that affects many students is the high price of books. We have to consider that no all the students have financial aid and have to pay for their books out of their pocket.

    Marcos .

    ReplyDelete
  17. There should be more bilingual staff in Union County college faculty. This would ease waiting lines for some students who have problem to speak English.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I THING THAT TUITION I BIG ISSUE WHICH AFFECTS ME AS A STUDENT BECAUSE HERE TUITION IS TO HIGH. IN ORDER TO GET A DIGREE HERE, I WOULD HAVE TO SPEND MUCH MORE TIME SINCE I CANT AFFORT A SEMESTER WITH ALL THE CREDIT.
    MDM

    ReplyDelete